What is SEO?
Benefits for SEO
Our process for developing websites
We will determine what phrases and keywords people are using to find businesses, products, and services like yours. We will research search volumes and other digital analytics to find out which keywords are the most valuable and will give you the most bang for the buck
Inbound Marketing Model
Smart Marketing, as a digital marketing agency, follows the inbound marketing model illustrated above. This paradigm shows how rankings translate into visits, conversions, and finally into returning customers.
- Rankings – With an optimized website, your website’s rankings are intended to improve. The goal is to get all the site’s target keywords on Google’s first page to capture targeted website traffic that can be converted into customers.
- Visits – The main benefit of having strong search engine rankings is that it sends quality, targeted traffic to your site’s pages. When your website is found on Google by a user looking for products/services in a specific location, there’s a great chance that this visitor is highly interested in what the site has to offer.
- Conversions – High conversion rates happen when a visitor to a website performs an action that helps you achieve a goal. Obviously, the more visitors a site has, the more opportunities it has to convert. Traffic from organic search is proven to be the easiest to convert compared to other traffic referral channels.
- Retention – Inbound marketing doesn’t end with the completion of a transaction. Dot IT’s marketing campaign encourages customer retention and repeated transactions with its content marketing elements and follow-up system
Why You Should Choose Smart Marketing as Your SEO Agency
There are many facets to SEO since there are many components to building a more substantial online presence that allows potential customers to find your website more easily. Smart Marketing focuses on improving page ranking, so your website appears early in search results when users type in certain words, terms, or phrases into a search engine (like Google). Achieving this goal requires several separate but related activities that we call the SEO strategy.
How We Create an Effective SEO Strategy
We have a professional team in digital marketing specially in SEO
Schedule a free consultation with our SEO experts
Frequently Asked Questions
We conduct a SWOT analysis for your business to get insights about your competitors which include the flowing:
- Strength: we will find out what are your business strength and how we can convert the strength to have better standing in SEO ranking, domain, and other indicators
- Weakness: we identify and solve if your websites has low authority domain, site not well-optimized, some duplicate content, No SEO plugin, no local result
When you have an existing website but are unsure about how to optimize it for SEO, it is a good idea to conduct an SEO audit. An audit will provide you with insight into the challenges you face, why you are unable to meet your SEO objectives, and how your competitors succeed. Our website audit services can also assist you in determining whether a website needs to be revamped or restored in order to carry out a successful ongoing SEO campaign
During on-page analysis, elements such as keywords, design, URL structure, content quality, metadata, KPIs, and other factors are all considered. A technical website or eCommerce SEO audit can discover what your site does well and where it could be significantly improved.
Targeting the same keywords as everyone else will not help you stand out. We sift through Google’s millions of search queries for so-called “Golden-nugget Keywords,” or words and phrases with the highest conversion rate. We provide keyword research services to evaluate the importance of your keywords and change strategies as needed. This brings the keyword strategy full circle as we begin to understand the search strategy for your website.
- Good links build trust
Increase trust in search engines by being closely connected from other reliable sites
- Rank higher
Links help you create search engine rankings which is your goal what else can you say!
- Grow keywords visibility
More authority and trust will increase your exposure for more keywords of your choice
- More visitors
Better rankings for specific keywords would boost your website’s number of visitors, which is the ultimate target
It is the process in which our expert will analyze your whole website pages such as quality and uniqueness of your content, title and meta tags, images, internal links and even URL structure with the use of special tools and techniques The way your website page is optimized has a huge impact on its visibility and ranking. We make sure to provide you a unique, easy to read and understandable content while writing or modifying the text or adding pictures. This will help search engine bots to put your website in higher ranking after reading it and avoid any sanctions on your website as well to achieve the desired.
It’s our strategy in which we solely look at things outside of your website. The most important aspect of Off-Page Optimization is to build as many high-quality back links as possible to help your website rank higher in search engine results pages. In order to get good results, it is important to know and use some hidden factors such as choosing the right pages for your back links, proper use of anchor text, selecting relevant high traffic pages, authority links
Google my business and most importantly positive reviews are called as non-link techniques. We know our work very well and guarantee you to reach top ranking in Google while entrusting your business in our hands.